The Ambler is about things that intrigue, worry, or tickle me ― and you, I hope. It moseys around, from photos to poems to short essays, from history to humour to politics.
Here are some of the kinds of entries in The Ambler.
1. Appreciations: Ramblings about things I like.
2. Essays: My thoughts on various matters.
3. Explanations: Attempts to simplify complicated ― or obfuscated ― matters.
4. Fiction: I occasionally write short stories.
5. Here & Now: “Here & Now” are brief writings about things that have caught my eye ― or ear ― or imagination ― or…
6. Photos: The way I see things.
7. Poems: My poems ― and sometimes other people’s.
8. Snippets: Quotes, links to interesting things, bits of wisdom, etc., that I’ve come across and think you might like to see.
I hope you enjoy some of The Ambler. If you do, please use Subscribe/RSS to receive notifications of new entries.
The Ambler is brought to you by The Veranda in Chatham, Ontario. The Veranda has three Services for businesses, groups, and individuals…
• Clarity: A Writing & Editing Service
• Grasp: A Planning & Organizing Service
• Speak Your Best: Lessons In Public Speaking & Effective Communication
~ Clair Culliford